Thursday, July 10, 2008

-.-
i'll tell you what .
-.-
blog almost died .
lucky i saved it in th' verge of timeeeee .
haven't been blogging 'cause was busy ?
maybe ,maybe not .
o.o
okay ,let's share my day .
didn't go sch today :)
HAHA .
ALL 'CAUSE OF ZIHONG -.-
it was 6.13am ,then 'ring ,ring' -.-
zihong:today want pon sch today ?
me:later then tell you bah ,let me sleep awhile more .
zihong:didn't reply .
after fifteen to twenty mins ,i called him .
me:eh ,want meet you whr ?
zihong:west plaza ba
me:okay ,puts down hp*
then we met at west plaza ,
then wait for medical hall to open .
-.-
shan't tell you thy reason why .
yeah ,
so slacked ard then bus-ed to tampines mall .
yeah ,then went back to west plaza meet darren & kaiteck ,
HAHA ,
yeahs ,i guess that's all .
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home