Friday, March 28, 2008

-.-


miss lini sure knows how to bomb people .


make me so paiseh in front of soooo many people .


praveeeen was like ,tsk tsk tsk ,justin !

aiya ,


anyways ,ms lini said to ask me to stay back after sch for TWO WHOLE WEEKS just to study .

-_-

lame right ?!

then my mother ,FCUKING BUSYBODY .

anything ms lini said ,she must add something ,
making me DAMN dulan .

anyways ,after ptm was th' fcuking talk .

talk what talk ,make me almost wanna sleep .

first was th' bloody malay woman ,then ms soh lai ling .
-_-

make me wanna sleep alr .

fcuk .

i wanted to sit with gabriel they all but then my mother kept staring at me ,

-_-

fcuk .

&most of all :D
thanks to yilin :D
cheering me on everytime :D

THANKS :D

BYESSSSS ~!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home